Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Ride


Life on earth is so very short
And I wonder when it's through,
Will I know with all my heart,
That I did all that I could do?

Did I love with all my heart,
Those who are held in my life so dear?
Or did I take for granted,
The fact that they were near?

Did I forgive the outbursts,
Of frustrations that come and go?
Or did I hold within myheart,
resentment I won't let go?

Dear Lord,
Help me each and every day to see,
Life will be gone in the blink of an eye.
And the joy that is in it, is up to me.

Help me to heal the wounds
of life's hard tests
And to say "I love you"
Before another second rests.

Remind me to look to you,
My ever faithful guide.
As you take me upon this little journey,
This gift you give, of Life's short ride.





2 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Blogger myosotis said...

So beautiful Desert Dreamer (and mountain dreamer!)

 
At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMING!
BEAUTIFUL,DD. JUST BEAUTIFUL.

ccheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter