Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A blessing from my front door

A morning photo taken for you from my front door.

Blessing in the Morning

Blessed are you, Lord God, King of the universe, for sending us a new day. Help us to make it a holy day by seeking to do Your Will in all things, accepting whatever crosses come our way.

May it be a day of growth for us into the likeness of Christ, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and with the aid of Mary who was always a most obedient servant to You.

Prayer #1378 From the New St. Joseph's People's Prayer Book

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

If I were having my morning coffee looking at this view, I don't think I'd be able to tear myself away to go to work...

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Desert Dreamer said...

LOL...today was my day off! ;-)

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger myosotis said...

Amen and thanks for the blessing. Have a great day!

 
At 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can always count on your beautiful words and pictures to brighten my day!

God bless you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter