Monday, July 31, 2006

Time

It seems that I do not haveas much time as I'd like to dedicate here, so I am going to post at least 3 times a week instead of each day posting 3 times. I will be faithful if at all possible and I would love to have anyone that reads my posts to give me some comments on what they like to hear about and what I could do to make the post more interesting to you. I do think it makes a great journal of how life is on the farm so I will keep that end up.

I found this website for all the Catholic people that read this that have trouble trying to communicate the communion of saints to those who are not Catholic. Please have a read on it. I have this trouble all the time because I am a convert. I would not trade my faith for anything in the world. It makes one's life a bit lonely though, when everyone you knew before thought that the Catholics were the ones that were not going to make it to heaven...you know what my family and friends think about me now, don't you? I always think of the saying, "Make new friends but keep the old, one is sliver and the other gold." ;-)

Well, enjoy this website and again, if you find something more interesting than others here please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter