Saturday, July 29, 2006

WISDOM teeth?

Well, it is nice to report that my son Kade is doing very well recovering from his tooth pulling.
He is starving for whole food so we have been feeding him mashed potatoes and gravy and corn cut off the cob and mushed. He is also eating an amazing amount of smoothies and pudding. I believe his appetite is so good because he knows he can't chew whole food. After a meal of a banana apple smoothie and 2 ears of corn cut off the cob he is now sleeping peacefully in a banana chair in his brother's room As you can see from the photo. He is not too swollen, but is uncomfortable none the less.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Desert Dreamer said...

;-) Sorry about having my comments all messed up. I'll be better someday, I promise! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter