Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I have a question

How do people go about finding good blogs on Blogger like the ones I have been reading from friend's blogs? Is it just from other people's posts of these websites or is there a way to search them without looking through the (excuse my language) crappy ones to find the good ones? I can do the other people's posts, that works out great, but I know there MUST be people out there with other blogs that are good too. I mean, they can't ALL be like that one that I keep encountering when I click the "next" button, can they? (That one came up 4 times)
I did find one that I found interesting, it was on cooking for the diabetic. I don't eat sugar. Well, I try NOT to eat sugar. There God, you can erase that black mark by my name :-
I'm happy for any input. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Lori said...

It is tough to find good blogs to read and relate to.....I'm not sure how I found some I read, but can highly recommend several...you can link to them from my blog....New life Rising (Annie) is great...so is Gallimaufry (David).....Chai Time (Tracey) also. Annie has some great blog links on her blog too. Thanks for stopping round to visit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter