Thursday, July 27, 2006

Countdown to lift-off...

Did I say lift-off? I meant yank-out!
Tomorrow is the big day.
My son #2 thinks it's going to be a wonderful break from the daily routines of life.
He thinks that he's going to get to rest and relax and not work for a few days.
He thinks that life will be good in that time.

He is getting his impacted wisdom teeth pulled-All 4 of them!

BOY, what he doesn't know is going to hurt him!

Please pray for the silly guy, would you?

Saint Apollonia, pray for son #2, would you?

It's going to be a LONG weekend.

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger myosotis said...

Dry socket...oh my!! He'll be needing prayers alright! Got him covered, no problem.
I've commented here but no comments show up. Are you getting them?

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger myosotis said...

so how's it going??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter