Monday, August 21, 2006

30 Days of Nothing


I have found a new friend. I don't know whether she knows it yet or not or whether she will in turn want my friendship but I absolutely love her blog and she has a request for all of us that I find to be something my heart desires. Please join me, if your feel the need to do so, as I begin 30 Days of Nothing. I wonder how my family will feel about this? I am going to discuss it with them tonight. I will keep you updated on it tomorrow. In the meantime, check out this post on 30 Days of Nothing

4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so nice to find kindred spirits in the world isn't it? I look forward to getting to know you through your blog. Thanks for your support of "30 Days". I pray the Lord uses it to teach us more of Him.

God bless,

Tonia

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Chris Dickson, F.L.A. said...

God bless you for pointing us in the direction of so many wonderful brothers and sisters!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Desert Dreamer said...

You know, I believe it's the Holy Spirit that is doing the guiding here on this blog. I believe in our 'brothers and sisters' who believe in Christ, not the denomination that believes this way or that. I'm finding it a funny place to be...a non-denominational Catholic? LOL

Really though, my roots are Quaker with a little bit of grass-roots Bible Belt Christian thrown in. I guess it's easy for me to say that I'm Christian in the Roman Catholic denomination.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Desert Dreamer said...

Honora,
You know, these two can even go hand-in-hand. There is no reason it couldn't work other than I may be weak. LOL
Thank you for the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter