Monday, August 28, 2006

Excuses, Excuses...

Sorry folks, blogger has decided not to upload photos again. I had a great one to share with you today too!
Also, I just wanted to let you know what's going on in my home, another photo, but again, I couldn't. I can only say that what was once carpeted is now UN-carpeted. My living room, I have found out, has a wonderful wood floor under the ugly carpet! SO I am going to spend some spare moments the next 2 weeks pulling out staples and filling holes and refinishing it! Wish me the best of luck and I will get photos online as soon as possible!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Mountain Mama said...

Good for you! I had the same situation about four years ago when we remodeled my home. I had pulled up the carpet and found hardwood floors throughout the house. I pulled out staples and carpet tacks. We rented a sander and cleaned it up the best we could, then the real work began,varnishing. We used three coats and it looked absolutely spectacular. Everyone was afraid to step on it even after it had been dry a week or more, because it was so shiny it looked like the varnish was still wet.
It was well worth the hard work. I'm sure you will love your floors too.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Desert Dreamer said...

AWESOME! I can't wait to finish it now...of course, this is going to mean some extra hard work but it will be worth it if I can just hold up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter