Saturday, August 26, 2006

How to fold a shirt

My friend over at Catholic-Pushing-sixty posted a way to fold a t-shirt that makes me blush with shame for all the years I've struggled with the crazy things. I couldn't help but post this here as well because it'll take so much less struggle for all those young men out there who one day will be on their own and or will be helping their own wives with the laundry. (It's a new day men, get over it!) I hope you find this as big a help as I did!

Stress-free shirt folding

3 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Gabrielle said...

I just saw it over at ccheryl's too, and my 14-year-old son and I are practising as we speak (and type). This is great! Oh, he just got it!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Desert Dreamer said...

LOL...it's so funny...I struggled for years to teach my kids, this they got in 10 seconds flat!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger myosotis said...

I tried it but got it all messed up. Now I have to watch it again and do it as I watch! I laughed out loud the whole time...lucky thing I was alone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter