Thursday, July 20, 2006

Promiscuity in America

This article is very interesting and being a MOTHER ( I am emphasising my role in the grand scheme of things) with 2 sons either in highschool or just out, this is something that interests me very greatly. In fact, so greatly that I am going to have my sons read this article. So far, we have been able to stop anything of the sort, either from fear of parents, fear of God or just good fortune, we do not know but nevertheless, are thankful. My sons are good, but my concern is that they will go out into the world with too many peers that seem to work, act, think and live opposite of what we live. How much is too much when it comes to parenting? What age do we stop telling them what we know is right?
I do a lot of praying for these things.
The article is here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Counter